DYKA Group is a Business Unit of Tessenderlo Group. We are much more than just a distributor of plastic pipe systems and fittings. By transporting water, air and other energy sources in a reliable, efficient and sustainable way, we do our bit for a better planet every day. Moreover, we do this with recycled or recyclable materials. We can therefore proudly say that we are "Nature's Network". Internationally, DYKA Group is represented in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, UK, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia and Romania.
DYKA Group is recruiting for a talented and self-motivated MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Analyst.
The MES Analyst is a member of our ICT Manufacturing & Innovation competence team. In this role, the MES Analyst will manage and support our MES applications in our different plants. You will review, analyze, and modify systems, including configuration, testing, debugging, and deploying to ensure that IT technology affecting the production environment remains stable, compliant, effective and efficient so that our site goals and objectives are achieved.
The right candidate will have a technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, experience interfacing with users and documenting business processes, and the ability to foster outstanding teamwork. The candidate should be able to drive & support our MES initiative from initial scoping through release to production.
Your report to the DYKA Group ICT Director and functionally to Global Manufacturing & Innovation Team lead and working closely with the Solution Architect(s), Process analysts, as well as business and/or process experts.
- Participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the roadmap of the MES applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest MES platform.
- Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable MES solutions and/or functional design for specific projects and changes, including development.
- Write functional analyses for programs. Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
- Are the subject matter expert for the MES environment.
- Are the functional architect for medium and large MES implementation projects.
- Work closely together with the ERP and OT competence teams.
- Support business users in the delivery of end-user training.
- Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
- Function as a critical member of project teams throughout the entire project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support), including the operation phase.
- Provide implementation support, preparing the business for system solutions.
- Guide the businesses on the appropriate use of the MES system.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production outages.
- Maintain proper change control for the MES system.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Business Engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in application configuration, deployment, and support of MES / MOMS systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding on ERP solutions (preferable SAP) covering the processes, production planning, production execution, manufacturing operations/execution.
- Good understanding of manufacturing control systems (PLC,s / SCADA/ICS/DCS).
- Good Understanding of the industry standard ANSI/ISA-95.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to work in an international and matrix environment.
- Ability to interact and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- With your proactive approach, you keep on spotting opportunities for improvement and formulate adequate proposals.
- Service minded team player with good communication skills in Dutch & English, both written and verbally.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe as needed to achieve business objectives.
DYKA is a strong and reliable player in the market. You work in an inspiring and innovative (international) organization. We put your safety first. In addition, DYKA also likes to invest in your development. We are especially curious about what you are looking for in an employer and are happy to discuss this with you. You will work in an informal, pleasant working atmosphere that can be translated into close collaborations, openness, helpfulness and more. DYKA jou also offers a contract for a definite period (one-year contract) for this position, which is converted into a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly. In addition, good secondary employment conditions apply. For example, you can think of the option to pay for your sports subscription via gross/net route. You will become part of a professional, highly learning organization with broad and good development opportunities. We would be happy to talk to you!
- Salary € 60.000,00 up € 70.000,00 gross per year based on education and experience, incl. holiday allowance;
- View of a permanent employment contract;
- Extensive training and career opportunities;
- Secondary employment conditions such as travel allowance, max. 10% bonus, participation in a collective health insurance and pension scheme;
- An extensive introduction process so that you know exactly what to do;
- A nice working environment with nice colleagues!
For additional questions about this position, please contact Jan Smit, ICT Director, tel.no. 06 29 05 21 86 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the application procedure, please contact Janny Schukkink, Recruiter a.i., tel.no. 0521 - 53 49 11 or by mail email@example.com. Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Do not hesitate and express your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- Business unit
- DYKA Group